Featured Cases and Clients
- Multi-million dollar settlement for a woman who was left in a vegetative state after C-section.
- Confidential settlement on behalf of children for their mother who died as a result of medical providers' failure to diagnose blood clots in her lungs.
- Confidential settlement for woman who had her leg amputated after suffering severe pressure sores while a resident in a Philadelphia nursing home.
- Trial and settlement on behalf of women in her forties for failure of medical providers to timely diagnose a stroke.
- Settlement of case on behalf of woman in her forties struck in the head by window on premises of public housing, causing severe head injuries.
- Settlement of a case for a woman in her forties injured and scarred by a dog held on city owned property.
- Settlement for daughter of woman who died after sustaining multiple falls and suffering dehydration while a resident in a Philadelphia nursing home.
- Fifty thousand dollar settlement for woman injured when she was a passenger in a motor vehicle accident in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- Structured settlement obtained for minor who was bitten by another child while attending daycare.