Injuries to Minors and Incapacitated Persons

People under the age of 18 and those who have been found by a court to be incapacitated because they are unable to take care of their own personal, medical and/or financial needs cannot file a lawsuit without the help of a parent, adult or guardian. Children, teenagers and incapacitated people are at high risk for many injuries including those caused by:

  • Cars and other motor vehicle accidents
  • Fireworks
  • Playground equipment
  • Ingestion of household products such as makeup and personal care products, cleaning substances, pain relievers and other medications, and plants
  • Household fires
  • Traumatic brain injuries
  • Swimming-related accidents
  • Understaffing at daycare facilities
  • Nursing home neglect
  • Medical malpractice

In some instances these accidents can lead to death or severe disability. Personal injury lawsuits filed on behalf of children and people unable to care for themselves can therefore involve extraordinary ongoing medical costs.

We strive to help you:

  • get the best medical care,
  • get your medical bills paid,
  • make sure you do not suffer financially through any lost wages, and
  • ensure that the right party pays for future treatment relating to your injury.

Rhonda Hill Wilson, Esquire and her experienced team will listen to all of your concerns and go over the options available to you. Rhonda makes herself directly available to each and every client. We return calls and e-mails in a timely manner and are here to help you with your questions. We will also work with insurance companies and other parties involved in your case to make sure all your needs are handled quickly and appropriately.

If you are a parent, guardian or concerned adult related to a minor or incapacitated person who has been severely injured in the Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey area, we'd like to hear from you. Contact the Law Offices of Rhonda Hill Wilson online by filling out our contact form or call us at 215.972.0400 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.

Contact Us Free Consultation